Saturday, January 3, 2009

Snow in Vegas?

My thanks to global warming as it means snow in Vegas! I was so excited when I got home that I decided to make a snowman (using most of the snow in the backyard). After putting the finishing touches of pinecone eyes and a baby carrot nose I could see that he was the one for me. So, later that night we had a small ceremony where 'Effron' and I were married with Serena and my mom as witnesses. It was a wonderfull one week marriage, filled with laughter and love. Sadly, Effron melted that following Thursday, but I will always remember him and my heart will go on...

7 comments:

Suzanne said...

You have a very sick and twisted mind and your welcome! ha ha! -Suzanne

Jensen Family said...

Lydia- I am so sorry for your loss. He looks like he would have been really good to you. Watch Serena, it looks like she was trying to move in on your man... good thing he melted because that could have been some serious family drama!

Norby Family said...

That is a seriously good looking snowman, especially for Vegas. it was meant to be. On a side note, your mother in the above picture doesn't look like she's aged since I knew her when I was a wee little one.

Jenice Henrie said...

For a little while there it looked like forever love, but then you know. I can't stop laughing. My favorite picture is the four of you at the top. Who took the picture? It is fabulous.

Jenice Henrie said...

Hellooooooooooooooooooo!

Missing you and your posts.

I am expecting pictures of the new house soon. Please:)

Suzanne said...

I bust up laughing this morning to check to see if you were alive and posting and I hear the Celine Dion song and I busted up laughing. You guys crack me up! How is the new house girls! Please, please share! -
suzanne

The Petersen Twins said...

Yey! I just got a camera today and we took a few pics of the house so hopefully we'll have those up soon...

Maybe... hehehe