Sunday, March 8, 2009

Drifting (Revised)

[I've edited Serena's blog and added a few pics...)

[Serena decked out for a day of skiing]

[Me getting ready for the trip]

[The British air force guys that stopped to help us! Accents and everything]


Driving up to Brian Head we had some difficulty. I stopped in the 'chains on' area and put my car into 4-wheel high. About 500 ft later we were drifting towards our death. Luckily, we didn't roll the car down the ravine. Probably because I was only going less than 15 miles/hr. So we waited around for 2 tow trucks to come pull the car out. Talk about a stressful night. ...skiing the next day was awesome, tons of powder.









The Explorer was at like a 30 degree angle.

6 comments:

Claude said...

Looks like she learned driving in the snow from her mother. Cp

amazing said...

WTH(heck)!

Suzanne said...

Umm yeah! Even I can't drive in the snow and I live in Utah. Glad you guys were safe and sound and did not DIE!! Hope your skiing was fabulous and made up for the minor car incident! -Suzanne

Jenice Henrie said...

Ahhhhhhhhh! I am so glad that everyone is okay. Was there any damage to the car? That's why you stay in Vegas and avoid the sun (except a once in 10 year event).

Jenice Henrie said...

I mean avoid the snow and enjoy the sun. Go ahead and enjoy my mistake Claude.

The Dorsey's said...

WAIT, those guys are cute! No phone numbers?!?! You didn't play the situation to your advantage?!?! I'm married and I still would have hit on them. *facepalm