Sunday, July 20, 2008

Biking Around

Serena thought we should start training for the Narrows and opt for an afternoon bike ride. I agreed and so we suited up in our workout clothes, helmets, and gloves. I wanted a bit more of a challenge and went for the mountain bike while Serena was smart enough to choose the road bike (a lot less weight /friction). In all honesty, I wanted an excuse for when Serena beat me. By the time we got to the top of our destination, I was close to passing out but somehow made it home. Here are a few pictures...

(another scary view of my white legs)


(Who's in first?!)

3 comments:

Suzanne said...

Look at you two! That is totally AWESOME!! You know biking is a wonderful way to get in shape and I am surprised you have bikes! Hats off to Lydia for riding the nubbies, it can be a much more harder ride. -Suzanne

Kiesel Klan said...

Hi Guys. Glad to see youve joined the bloggin gworld. I love your blogs thus far. Keep up the interesting work.

Jensen Family said...

Only you would care who came in first place...but that's why I love you (but I get the last word!)