Sunday, July 13, 2008

So You Think You Can Dance

Our favorite summer show for the past three years has been So You Think You Can Dance. It usually takes a few weeks to decide who a favorite couple is as we're pretty hard critics. (If I don't get goose bumps, forget it!) The last two years has been difficult to enjoy hip hop but the new choreographers Mandy Moore and couple Napoleon and Tabitha D’Umo have changed all that.

Who is your favorite couple / choreographer / dance?

Here's my favorite dance (Choreographed by Napoleon and Tabitha)


Serena's fav.


I still believe that Serena's only hope at dancing is marrying Benji.

4 comments:

Suzanne said...

Dang it! I just have not had any time to sit down and watch. Between the 2 dances you showed, I have to say I liked Lydia's choice better. Didn't quite get the jist of the dance that Serena likes. Hope you guys have a great day! -Suzanne

Jenice Henrie said...

I am struggling because so far I have liked all of them. I can't wait until they mix of the couples, then I will make my choice. I liked the guy that left this last week. He was good and had a weak (Comfort) partner.

Suzanne said...

My favorite memory of you will be in our old home and you harrassed my cat so bad that he pooped on your pillow! Now that was kind of funny! I guess he fully understood revenge! Ha ha! -Suzanne

The Petersen Twins said...

Ya, that was pretty funny. Cats are pretty sedistic animals amd they know how to tell you they're pissed off! And anytime you and Brian wanna stay over @ our house, I'm sure Tiger can repay the favor. ;)